Real estate, brokerage, and leasing are among 10 other self-employed activities in Uzbekistan
Uzbek President signed "On measures to reduce the share of informal employment and to form the balance of labour resources based on modern approaches" was adopted.
According to the presidential decree, from November 1, 2022, 10 types of activities in Uzbekistan will be included in the list of self-employed activities (jobs, services).
• brokerage service in pet markets (cattle, sheep, goats, horses, etc.);
• brokerage service in car markets;
• providing individual real estate services (rent, buy and sell);
• service of processing and selling milk and milk products at home;
• household goods rental service (tables and chairs, dishes, equipment, etc.);
• gypsum and ganch home producing (making home furnishings, statues of fairy-tale characters);
• manufacturing souvenirs, and decorative items from stone and stone products;
• weaving baskets, special containers for bakery products and other items from wooden products;
• cultivation of cocoons at home, cultivation of mulberry fruit, saplings and saplings on a private plot of land, weaving and selling silk fabric and silk carpet at home;
From January 1, 2023, the minimum amount of social tax for individuals in employment relations with public enterprises will be reduced.
From January 1, 2023, the following types of activities will be included in the category of officially employed population:
• livestock (cattle, sheep, goats, horses, etc.);
• poultry (quail, turkey, goose, duck);
• rabbit farming;
• lemon farming;