An 18-year-old man in Uzbekistan's capital, Tashkent, got electrocuted by 27,000 volts after he hopped atop a freight train to be photographed.
The event happened on September 20 late evening at the "Hamza" railway station. The young man was shocked and hit the ground. He received first aid from the station workers, who also dialed an ambulance.
The man climbed the stairs. While on duty, we received a report that there was an outbreak on track five. He was twice electrocuted when he entered the room. A fire extinguisher was utilized, and first aid was given,
Dilshod Hamdamov, the deputy station chief, told the media.
The man's condition is considered severe due to the 98% of his body burned. There is a probe into the occurrence.