Uzbekistan prepares procedures for retraining and improving qualifications of paralympic specialists
The Uzbek government has approved "the procedure for retraining and upgrading the qualifications of specialists in Paralympic sports, " the " Huquqiy axborot " Telegram channel reports.
According to the edict, specialists in paralympic sports are required to upgrade their qualifications at least once every four years.
Retraining of specialists is carried out in the following forms:
- pedagogical retraining;
- professional retraining;
- teaching in special education courses.
Training of specialists is carried out in the following forms:
- direct training (teaching according to educational programs);
- gaining experience at a scientific-research institution;
- gaining experience abroad;
- gain knowledge by independent study;
- distance education.
After mastering the educational programs of retraining and special training courses, the students are certified by the Institute.