Uzbekistan has approved a regulation on assigning and paying benefits to specific categories of people needing social protection, the press service of the Ministry of Justice reports.
The order will apply to the following people:
– children under 18 with disabilities;
– a legal representative caring for a child with a disability under the age of 18 who needs outside care;
- persons with disabilities of groups I and II who do not have the necessary work experience for the appointment of a state pension;
– disabled family members who were dependents of the deceased person, who are not entitled to receive a state pension;
- older adults who do not have the necessary work experience to appoint a state pension, as well as mothers who have (had) a child with a disability since childhood.
When the recipient of the allowance moves to a permanent place of residence in the territory of Uzbekistan, payment of the allowance continues at the new place of residence.