The National Agency of perspective projects of Uzbekistan (NAPP) has issued another license “Crypto Express” to carry out cryptocurrency transactions, the Agency's press service reports.
Earlier, the agency issued permits to the “Crypto Trade Net" and “CRYPTO Market” platforms to trade online in Central Asia and the CIS.
Uzbekistan is one of the few countries where Crypto asset is used to regulate the sector.
On November 3, Uzbekistan prescribed the procedure for organizing crypto transaction activities in Uzbekistan.
The rules for the Crypto-store activities have been registered in the Ministry of Justice.
Crypto transactions are carried out via e-platforms.
Through the electronic platform of the Crypto store:
- Purchase or sale of crypto assets in the national currency through the implementation of bank transfers;
- Purchase or sale of crypto assets in foreign currency through foreign individuals;
Crypto-store's trading object:
- Purchase of crypto assets in the national currency through the implementation of bank transfers;
- Purchase of crypto assets in cash by clients in national or foreign currency;
- Sale of crypto assets only in the national currency by customers.
The following operations are not allowed in crypto -shops:
- Customer operations are not subject to mandatory identification;
- Transactions with crypto issued by residents of Uzbekistan;
- Procurement or sale of anonymous crypto assets and mutual interference tokens.