In 2022, the volume of residents of IT PARK reached $ 140 million. The IT Park press service reports.
Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) companies managed to accumulate $ 65.1 million just in the 4th quarter of 2022. 81% of exports accounted for the USA alone; the rest came from the UK, Germany, Russia, and CIS.
The total volume of services provided by the residents hit 5.1 trillion soums, which is 2 times more than in the same period last year:
- DT development - 2.78 trillion soums;
- Data processing - 1.5 trillion soums;
- BPO - 729.1 billion soums;
- IT training - 83.3 billion soums;
- IT consulting - 8.5 billion soums.
At the end of 2022, the number of residents of IT Park was 1,222, while as of March 1, 2023, there were 51 more newcomers (1,173).
- 173- - Companies with foreign capital;
- 229 - Educational companies;
- 352 - outlets, of whom 188 are programmers;
- 164 are companies of BPO.